Receiving care at home is the right choice for many older adults and patients today, promoting quicker recovery and improving quality of life for both patients and family members.
To help ease your recovery time and ensure a smooth transition to medical home health care, our Medical Home Health Care Agency offers services that are based on the latest evidence based research and trends.
Our patient-centered approach allows us to:
- collaborate and coordinate with all your different care providers
- securely access your medical records thorough our HIPPA compliant technological platform
- provide you with training and educational materials that you can access from any device and learn about any conditions or medications you might be taking
To experience the benefits of our unparalleled level of customer service, ask your doctor or discharge planner to call us upon discharge from a hospital or a facility.
- Exercise programs for strength, endurance, coordination and balance
- Walking and transfer training
- Pain reducing techniques
- Recommendations for assistive devices and home modifications to improve safety
- Family or caregiver training to reinforce and enhance treatment benefits
Medical Social Services
- Explaining healthcare resources and policies
- Assisting with post-hospital or post-surgery planning and arrangement of care services
- Helping patients and families receive needed follow-up care
- Providing advocacy through appropriate organizations
- Providing access to both spiritual and professional counseling referrals and other community resources