We understand that sometimes you may want to be the caregiver of your loved one. That is why Sterling Care has created a caregiver training program. The goal of the program is to create a customized training program so friends and family members can properly take care of your loved one in order to increase longevity and quality of life while decreasing incidents, understanding and managing chronic diseases, and focusing on age appropriate social activities.
- Training is customized to the specific conditions and needs of your loved one(s).
- Training is conducted by geriatric care specialized registered nurses
- All training is interactive
- Training sessions can be recorded in order to be available for later viewing if needed
- Training is specifically tailored to non-medical individuals
- Training consists of:
- Two 2 ½ hour sessions – preferably 1 week apart
- Each session concludes with a 30-minute question and answer session
Fill out the form below to begin the process. Once you fill out the form, you will receive an email with instructions for payment. Once payment is complete, one of our geriatric care registered nurses will email you a detailed questionnaire so we can customize the training session based on your loved one’s conditions and needs and confirm your scheduled appointment.