At Sterling Care, we believe that people should be able to age successfully and confidently within their community by leading active, engaging and meaningful lives.
Our person-centered holistic home care approach, using employee caregivers that are oriented and regularly supervised by a registered nurse, stimulates and engages our clients by focusing on the whole person – mind, body, and spirit.
We achieve this by:
- Providing an unparalleled level of customer service to our clients and their families
- Maintaining the highest quality standards for the care that we provide
- Offering services that are based on the latest evidence based research and trends
- Employing the highest quality staff, compensating them fairly and providing them with ongoing supervision, training and support
- Comfortably maintaining our clients so they are able to enjoy independence in their own home and community
- Nourishing our clients’ mind, body and spirit by creating plans of care which are regularly monitored by our registered nurses and contain activities that are personally meaningful to our clients and can be done together with their caregivers to encourage engagement and stimulation
We take pride in:
- Matching each client’s needs with the caregiver’s skills and qualities
- Rigorously screening and selecting qualified, trustworthy candidates
- Providing highly trained companions or caregivers
- Engaging only caring, qualified, compassionate individuals who share Sterling Care’s commitment to providing quality holistic home care services